"Touring is a peculiar thing, it doesn't suit me particularly well...I might never see you again at a live show. Who knows? But I will remember this for the rest of my life."
"I'm a real homebody and I get so much joy in the small things. Plus, I'm dramatic and have a terrible history of touring. Until now that is!"
"I will always write music and I will always put it out. And I hope that you're always here."
1. "Be brave and fearless to know that even if you do make a wrong decision, you're making it for a good reason."
2. “I don't date celebrities. I ain't f-----g Taylor Swift.”
3. "I've never wanted to look like models on the cover of magazines. I represent the majority of women and I'm very proud of that."
4. "If a man whistles at you, do not respond. You are a lady, not a dog."
5. “When I was eight, I wanted to be 12. When I turned 12, I just wanted to be 18. Then after that I stopped wanting to be older. Now I'm ticking the 16-24 boxes just to see if I can blag it.”
6. "I'd rather have lunch with my friends than go to a gym."
7. "The focus on my appearance has really surprised me. I've always been a size 14 to 16, I don't care about clothes..."
8. “I flung the middle finger. That was for the suits at the Brit Awards, not my fans. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but the suits offended me.”
9. “The only person I'm afraid of is myself.”
10. "Sometimes you have to allow yourself to be sad, in order to move forward."
11. "It sounds obvious, but I think you only learn to love again when you fall in love again."
12. "No matter what you look like, the key is to first of all be happy with yourself."
13. " I love hearing my audience breathe."
14. "I don't want to go on a diet, I don't want to eat a Caesar salad with no dressing, why would I do that? I ain't got time for this, just be happy and don't be stupid. If I've got a boyfriend and he loves my body then I'm not worried."
15. "I have insecurities of course, but I don't hang out with anyone who points them out to me."
16. "Life is so much easier when you don't hoard your past."
17. "A lot of people try to be brave and not shed a tear. Sometimes when you know someone else feels as s----y as you do, or approaches things in a certain way just like you do, it makes you feel better about yourself."
18. "There's only one of you, so why would you want to look like anyone else? "
19. "I don't make music for eyes. I make music for ears."
20. "I'm ballsy. I have guts. I'm not afraid of anyone. I think that's what makes me feel powerful."